- Type a medical ambulance with a doctor (resuscitator or emergency doctor) depending on the case.
- Type a medical ambulance with incubator for newborns and resuscitator or emergency doctor as appropriate.
- Type b medical ambulance.
- Air ambulance or airliner with medical escort (with doctors or nurses).
- Complete funeral service (transfer of remains, management of administrative procedures)
- Monitoring of transfers by the technical platform 24 hours a day under the supervision of the regulating doctor
House call consultation
- Ensure consultations and medical procedures.
- Provide paramedical care.
- Ensure the biological samples, the routing to the analysis laboratories and delivery of the results.
- Ensure home hospitalization with the agreement of the attending physician in order to shorten hospital stays by implementing all the necessary human and material resources.
Home-based medical testing
- To provide health insurance coverage for home hospitalization with the agreement of the treating physician in order to shorten hospital stays by implementing all necessary human and material resources.